Friday, October 23, 2015

Missing my Unborn Child

Lately, I've been getting so emotional, and I think it's because I'm getting close to what would of been our babies due date, November 11, 2015. I had both of my girls 4 weeks before their due date. If I wouldn't have lost our baby, I think he would have been born already. So that makes me feel sad, upset, depressed. People keep telling me it gets easier, but I don't think so. Just because our baby wasn't born, doesn't mean he doesn't deserve to be talked about. I thank God every day for my two healthy girls, but then I get mad at him, because he took something from me, or should I say someone. I know I wasn't emotionally ready for another child, but that doesn't mean I would've loved him any less. I really hate when people tell me everything happens for a reason, but at the same time I believe it. One day, if God decides to send him back to us, It wouldn’t be a bad thing.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment