Thursday, December 10, 2015

From Baby to Preschooler

So Jade started Preschool this month. I love how excited she got the very first day. She woke up super early, ate all her breakfast, changed herself and was ready to go! On our drive over to the school I started thinking of what to tell her while dropping her off. Trying to prepare myself. As we go in, I told Jade to have fun and before I could finish my sentence she was already inside her class saying "Ok mom see you later bye!" I was shocked, yet so excited for her. I thought it was going to be so hard for her to say bye, but it wasn't. I wasn't hard at all, if anything, it was hard for me. Being with her since the day I became pregnant with her. Then her starting Preschool.. I'm such a proud moma. Knowing my daughter is going to accomplish so much and not be scared to try new things. When Annabelle and I went to pick her up she gave us both a big hug and started telling me how her "day at school" went. Hearing her excitement, her telling me the names of all the friends she made, I couldn’t help but cry. My baby is not a baby anymore, she's a Preschooler.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog. If you’re ready to take any fertility treatments IVF, IUI. Contact fertility center in hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very much informative blog post. Thank you for sharing the information. And we are also offering the similar services. For more details please visit our website top 10 ivf clinics in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    I noticed your Article. I just loved it.
    Ferty9 Hospital & Research Center [FHRC] is a hospital set up by highly experienced doctors & gynecologists with more than 25 years of experience to serve those with infertility issues, nationally and globally. It is a top fertility centres in hyderabad which is recommended by many couples who have successfully attained parenthood.
    Cheers,
    Sushanth

    ReplyDelete